Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


I was going to do this yesterday but things got busy so I decided I would do this today. Then, I was going to do my blog this morning but, I have been kind of avoiding it all day. Go figure right?

You may be asking yourself, what is this blog about? Well, think about it. Today, is the first day of the year. 2011 is here to stay for another 364 days! And I have huge plans for this year. Now, I know this is a fitness blog but everything about life has to do with your fitness and fitness includes your well being. Here are my new years resolutions!

When it comes to life, I am not going to stop fighting for what I want. This year I am going to finish college, join the Air Force, and publish my book! And there are a few things that I have to do to achieve these things.
  1. I will drink nothing but water after breakfast. For breakfast it is either milk or orange juice.
  2. I will ALWAYS eat breakfast
  3. I will not eat after 7pm
  4. I will run/jog three days a week
  5. I will lift weights at least 3 days a week
  6. Cut down on sugar.
  7. I will cut down on my bread consumption. This means getting creative when packing my lunch.
  8. Bed by 11pm every night, even on the weekends
  9. I will be up by 9 on days I don't have to work.
  10. I will keep track of my calories
  11. I will become the picture of perfect health by the end of this year
And a few more things
  1. I will believe in myself, I can do whatever I put my mind and I can have what ever my heart desires with work
  2. I will walk with confidence and have a positive outlook on everything that happens in my life
  3. I will not be seen without a smile on my face!
  4. I will embrace my creative nature! 
  5. I will stop being so mean to my family, especially my mom.
Weight Bench my parents got me for Christmas!

Water bottles! One is 64 oz! I only have to drink one to get all the water I need! The other is 24...for workouts and stuff.



Organizer to keep on top of everything!


  Fruits, egg whites, turkey bacon, orange juice. HEALTHY FOODS!


Okay, so orange Juice not so healthy really, but it keeps me from craving sugar through the day.

And lets not forget what I already had, Treadmill, hand weights, leg weights, jump rope, resistance bands, yoga ball and tons of work out dvds.

I am ready to get this new year started off on the right foot! Who is with me?






 

2 comments:

  1. You do know Bacon is not good for you at all whether it is pork or bird, it is not good. What I do suggest is if you really want to eat bacon, always try to get bacon with more meat than fat. You want to eat the meat part and peel off all fat. (yes I just learned this today from my mother. XD)


    Anyways, this is really awesome and I hope that you reach all of your goals and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Turkey bacon is really not bad for you. It hardly has any fat on it. And I read labels so I know it's not terrible. :P

    ReplyDelete