Monday, January 24, 2011

Finally!

I don't know what it was but I finally ran the whole 20 minutes at the new speed with out stopping or slowing down! I am so excited! This week started out amazingly. I lost weight and had a great weekend. I weighed in at work today for our biggest loser contest and I lost 6 pounds there. So, finally, I can consider that I have lost 6 pounds. I am worried that I will gain it back and I will forever struggle with this weight.

That is why I have been doing really well lately. Saturday I actually washed my clothes and did my school work. Yesterday was the best Sunday I have had in a long time. I got up before 11am, put away all my clean clothes, washed my bed sheets, cleaned the kitchen (twice) did a little school work, worked on my book, lifted weights, and did tae bo. For the first time in...well, the first time ever, I proved to myself that I can get everything done that I need to get done. I can make school work and my book jobs that I have to do everyday.

Before I go to bed every night I make sure to sit down and make a schedule for the next day. So far so good. Only, tomorrow night I have class so I don't know how things are going to go with that. Hopefully tomorrow will go just as great as today and yesterday have gone. Today I worked, called one of my best friends(it was her birthday), Did more school work, cooked dinner, cleaned the kitchen, worked on my book, watched a little television, and ran. I think so far I am doing pretty good.

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment and class. I am going to try to work in a video tomorrow, I might be able to do weights when I get back from the dentist and before class. The video will have to be before I go to the dentist. I should work in some more school work and of course work on my book a little more.

I really love these busy days. It doesn't give me a lot of time to think or feel tired. I do take a few moments here and there to play a few games on the computer. And I always read before I go to bed. So, I think I am getting in all the essentials...except the whole hanging out with friends thing. Which, of course, I have never hung out with friends much. Maybe once things settle down a bit I can add that into my schedule. But I am really hoping that my book will get published in a few months. I am a big dreamer and I know that it is not terribly out of my reach.

I think, making sure I have time for everything and actually do everything is helping keep my stress level down. And with my stress level down I think that is aiding in my weight loss. Fingers crossed that I can keep this motivation in check and keep driving towards the things I truly want in life.

I know I wrote more than I usually do and I am sorry about that. I am just so excited thinking that I might have the hang of this now. I just might have found my drive.

Until we meet again