Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If Found Please Return

It seems that with the snow messing with my schedule I have lost motivation to move off my bed. Last night I did lift weights and tonight I got on the treadmill. But both times have been so forced! I just can't seem to find the motivation to move off my bed or do much of anything. I don't understand what happened. Last week I need so well. I drank lost of water, run almost everyday, did other exercises, ate healthy. This week has been horrible. I have not been sticking to the water, I am drinking tea all day long and hardly touching water until it is time to take my vitamins.

The funny thing about it all is that it is not just my fitness that is suffering in this loss of motivation. It is everything in my life. I don't want to work, I don't want to work on my book, I don't even want to read! I just want to lay in bed all day, eat what ever I want, and I guess...fade away. Nothing in my life has changed this week except there is snow on the ground. My check this week is not going to be great but I already assumed that. I have healthy food to eat. I have plenty of water. I don't know what the problem is. I am happy for the most part...I guess. I just don't want to do anything.

It is like I am putting my life on hold. I know its not possible to stop life for a bit. No matter what I do it continues to go on weather I am present or not.

So, where did my motivation go? And how in the world am I going to get it back??

Until Tomorrow