Thursdays are hectic enough without adding goals to it. I work until four then I have class until six. Sure I could have gotten up earlier and did a work out but I just don't feel right working out in the mornings. No matter how hard I try to beat it, I will always be a night owl.
I am having issues this morning though. Doubting myself and really criticizing myself. And here is why. I don't work hard enough on the things I want in life. I should be grateful to have time to work out and do it. I should get all my school work done and out of the way so that I can do work on my book and start my second book. But instead I choose to be lazy.
I have come to the conclusion that I am afraid of...what? I don't know. So really no conclusion. It could be one of two things. I could be afraid of success which makes no sense but plenty of people out there are. Or I could be afraid of failure which doesn't make sense either. Or maybe I am afraid of both which would explain why I am stuck right where I have always been. Not moving forward and never moving back. Moving forward means succeeding, while moving back means failure. I just don't know what to do. And sometimes I don't have the energy to care.
Until later






