Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Weigh in #3



Not such a great week this week. Monday, it snowed. Not just a little snow that South Carolina is known for. No, we had a ton of snow! Some places it was at least a foot. I thought, "great, now I don't have to go to work!" and I didn't. And that day,  the day after and the day after...and so on. I was just as lazy as can be. I wanted to sleep all the time or just lay around and watch TV. Needless to say I did not get much exercise at all! I didn't even blog this week. It was horrible. And the result of that...I gained weight this week!


Previous weight: 206
Current weight: 209
3 pounds...3 POUNDS! I feel horrible for that. And on top of that I messed up my endurance. Sunday I did run, and I bumped up my speed. It wasn't easy but I go through it. I tried to run Tuesday and it about killed me! And I guess I just gave up after that. So this week I am starting where I started last week. I didn't bump up my speed and I am still having trouble getting through my time. I just don't know what to do other than keep pushing. Tonight I had to slow it down and speed back up, slow down speed back up. And my legs are feeling it.

I think my low intake of water may be effecting my run as well. So this week my biggest goal is to make sure I get my 64 ounces of water everyday.

This weeks layout:

Running: Sunday (check), Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Weights: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday
Videos: Monday, Tuesday(?), Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday

I need to get back to my military prep as well. I have not done a sit-up or push-up in like...two weeks! Horrible!

Though I have had a bad week I do feel like things are falling into place. I have always had ups and downs when it came to exercising and eating right. But, I am getting back on track faster than I used to. I am getting better at it.

Hopefully this week I won't feel like hibernating and find my energy again.

Until We Meet Again