Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Weigh in #2

Last weeks weight- 211
This weeks weight- 206!
Weight lost- 5 pounds

Can you believe that! I lost 5 pounds in one week! I am super excited to get this week going. I know that if I put in fitness videos I can have another good loss next week. This is fantastic!

I didn't blog yesterday because I didn't do so well yesterday. I didn't drink much water at all and I didn't eat very healthy. I also didn't work out or run yesterday. I just got a little lazy yesterday.

My goals for this week
  • Make every day a good day!
  • Only skip everything ONE day
  • Drink more water
  • Start using fitness videos
  • Bump up my speed on the treadmill
That is about it for this week. I hope I have as good of a week as I had this past week. And I really hope to have a good weight loss too.

Until tomorrow (or later tonight)