Thursday, January 6, 2011

Missed a day

I didn't blog yesterday because there was not much to blog. I didn't work out and I sort of went over my calories but not by a lot. Now, for today, I did pretty dang well!

I kept within my calorie range and I ran today. Still the same time. But, Sunday I up my speed. I have to cut my time in half.

I had to take a break yesterday because my legs were starting to hurt a little. I have come to the conclusion that the reason my legs were hurting is because I have not been stretching before my run or after. I forgot to stretch before but I did stretch after tonight. I almost didn't want to run tonight but I felt bad for not running last night so I had to run tonight. I am really liking it!

I didn't drink all my water today. Oops. I think I just got distracted. I didn't drink all my water yesterday either. Tomorrow I am determined to drink all my water! I am starting to wonder if I am actually eating well. I am eating within my calorie range but what if I am not eating the right stuff?? And Sunday is coming up fast. Sunday is my weigh in day and I am a little nervous about it this week. I have been working really hard this week and if I don't see it on the scale I am afraid I will get discouraged.

Okay, I might not get discouraged because I do like to run so maybe that will be enough to keep me going.

I think that next week I will try fitting in some dvd's again. I was supposed to do that this week but I got lazy. I have no other excuse other than that. I want to get back to using my Tae Bo video and my yoga video. I was going to buy some new ones this week but I didn't have the money after I went grocery shopping and paid for my spot in the Biggest Loser contest we are doing at work.

Sorry that tonight is just a mess of rambling, I am tired and ready for the weekend. But tomorrow is FRIDAY! I love Fridays.

Until Tomorrow