Food intake for Today
For breakfast we ate Hardee's. Yeah, bad I know, and it wasn't in the least bit healthy. I had two sausage biscuits and hash-rounds along with gravy and orange juice. It was so good! But I know I shouldn't have had it. Anyways, for lunch I did much much better! I had a ham and lettuce tortilla wrap and a banana with water to drink. For dinner I had BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans with water to drink. So over all I did pretty well on the food. I did have a little chocolate today...but a little won't hurt me. Good news! I finally drank my required 64oz of water! Go me!
Exercise for Today
Weights:
Bench press- 10 reps of 50 pounds
Butterfly- 10 reps of 30 pounds
Leg extensions- 15 reps of 35 pounds
Leg curl- 15 reps of 35 pounds
Treadmill:
Time- 30:30
Distance- 1.5 miles
Time spent jogging- 20 minutes/4 laps/ 1 mile
Calories burned- 200
Military:
Push-ups: 15 in one minute
Sit-ups: 30 in one minute
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly(aka what needs serious improvement)
So what did I do good today? You can look at my stats and see what I did good! EVERYTHING! lol Yeah, a little bit of arrogance never hurt anyone. Drank all the water I was supposed to, ate healthy...pretty much anyways, worked out! I did good today. The only thing I can say I did bad was breakfast and the little bit of chocolate I had today. Ugly...well, I guess I need to stop being so lazy..but that is all I have for that. I might even get to bed on time tonight!
Recap!
I am totally happy with myself today...as far as the healthy eating goes. I mean, I jogged for 20 minutes straight! 20 MINUTES! It's awesome. I just hope that the rest of the week goes this well.
At work we are starting our own Biggest Loser contest. It runs for 12 weeks and I am going to win this time! I have everything I need. I have my treadmill, weight bench, water bottles, work out dvd's and my love for...running. I actually do love to run! I almost didn't want to stop running today but my lungs are just not strong enough yet.
I can finally see what I have been shooting for this whole time. I finally feel like I can actually do this. I can be ready for the military by March and I am going to be in such good health. I will become the athletic person I have always wanted to be. And I am so excited to reach that point.
For now, I should go get my lunch ready for tomorrow. Possibly another ham wrap, it was really good. I just don't know what I want for breakfast yet. I have two choices, for once.
Until Tomorrow






