Monday, January 17, 2011

Back on track

Somewhat back on track anyways.

I didn't run today or do any other exercise. I got lazy I guess. I did eat pretty healthy, I think. I didn't exactly track my calories...this is not looking good.

I drank water, all 64 ounces of it! I guess that is a good thing. *sigh*

So here is the problem that I have been having. I am super tired all the time! Today, not so much. I am afraid that it is because of my vitamins. I didn't take my vitamins last night and today I actually made it through work without dragging. When I got home I did crash but that was because of my pore sleeping habits. You know, where I go to bed at 11 but sit up reading until 1 or 2 in the morning, some times even later. Yeah, bad habit. I can't help it. I get so trapped by this world that I am reading that I just can't stop reading. It makes me ill thinking about putting to the book down.

Sorry, got off track. I used to take my vitamins in the morning with breakfast but then I started getting really sick afterward so I stopped taking it in the mornings and started taking it at night before bed. And now, I can't take it at night because I it makes me so tired. I did have someone suggest I only take half of my multivitamin, so I may try that tonight.

Tomorrow I do plan on doing my workout video and lifting weights. I may run tomorrow night if I get back home from school on time. I just need to push past this moment of...lack of energy. I don't know where all my energy went. Like I said, today I had a bit more energy but still really tired. Of course, as also stated before, it could be my lack of sleep, or on days that I don't work, too much sleep. So when I lay down to go to sleep tonight I think I will set my clock to go off 8 and a half hours later. The half hour because that is about how long it will take me to fall asleep.

Goals for tomorrow
  • Get up early
  • Workout video
  • Weights
  • Possibly run
And of course as always, get in all that water I need!

I would like to take a second and thank a friend for giving a little more motivation today. She gave me a link to this article about people who blogged about their weight loss journey 8-amazing-blogger-weight-loss-transformations . Thank you Keri! You gave me the motivation to continue my blogging!

Until Tomorrow