I did it! I bumped up my speed on the treadmill tonight. I didn't go much further than usual but I did run faster, I could tell. And the greatest thing is I didn't want to really stop until I got to my last minute. I got down to the last minute and really just wanted to walk for a 6 minute cool down instead of a 5 minute. But that would have been pointless! I made it 19 minutes, what is one more minute going to do? So I did it. And I feel great.
As far as food today, I think I stayed with in my calorie range but I didn't really track my intake today. I know, bad habits die hard! I didn't drink a lot of water today either. At least I got my running in!
I am going to make this a sort blog tonight, just cause I am tired and really hoping for snow!
Goals for tomorrow
- Drink water
- Clean my room
- Exercise DVD, maybe tae bo
- Eat super healthy and right on track
That is about all I have for today's blog except, I really really want a cheese danish!!
 |
| Yes, I do like to torture myself. |
Until Tomorrow