Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another Forgotten Day

Actually, that is a bit of a lie. I didn't forget to blog yesterday I was just to tired to blog. I don't know what my problem was, but yesterday I stayed tired all day! I had to go into work at 7am so I rolled out of bed at 6am which is half and hour later than usual. I some how made it through my day at work, which ended at noon. And on my way home I thought I was going to pass out while driving home! So I came home and took a two hour nap! Crazy I know. I laid down with the intention of only taking a half hour to an hour nap... That didn't work out.

Then I had to go to class. Oddly enough I do enjoy class, especially my Friday class because it is Ethics. I like debates. But, it was a little boring last night because pretty much everyone in class agreed with each other...so there were not many debates. By the end of class I was so tired I didn't think I was going to make it home. I really don't know what was up with me! I got home and decided I wanted to watch a movie with my parents, after I ate a late dinner :(. So we watched Shutter Island but I didn't stay awake the whole movie. I watched the first 20 minutes of it, passed out and woke up to watch the last 20 minutes of it.

I really do not know what got into me yesterday. Maybe I was just tired from the whole week. I did start back to class this week after the holiday break...I also was two hours late to work Monday and left two hours early Thursday. Maybe I am still recovering from being sick?

I did consider yesterday my cheat day. You know, that one day a week where you don't have to count calories and can eat whatever you want. Yeah, that was yesterday. Though, I did not go crazy. I had a reasonable and regular breakfast, egg, bacon, and cheese on an english muffin and orange juice. Then I didn't eat again until 3pm, actually it was closer to 4. I had two pb&j sandwiches with milk. It was white bread! Then for dinner my mom went to KFC and I had one of those new sandwiches made on the Hawaiian bread. They are so good! And a sweet tea to drink.

I did drink water yesterday but only about 6-8oz. So only 2 short. I didn't even try to count calories and I almost didn't do any exercise but I felt bad at the idea. So I did what I have not done in the past few days, I lifted weights. My arms were tired afterward and this morning my abs feel a little funny. I would say that was a good work out!

Today, I don't work but I do have some school work to take care of. I have plenty of time to work out and get on the treadmill. I want to lose just a few more pounds (if possible!) before I weigh in at work on Monday. And tomorrow is my official weigh in here. I kind of can't wait. I feel like this week has gone great and I really do hope it shows on the scales.

Until Tomorrow (actually later today)