Weights:
Bench Press- 10 reps of 50 poundsButterfly- 10 reps of 30 pounds
Leg extension- 30 reps of 35 pounds
Leg curls- 20 reps of 35 pounds
As you can see I upped the reps on my legs. I already have so much muscle in my legs, I just wanted to up my leg reps and possibly see better results. Don't worry, I wasn't doing to much.
Treadmill:
Total Time- 30:30Distance- 1.5 miles
Jog time- 20 minutes
Jog distance- 1 mile!
Calories burned- 200
I am so excited that I can jog a mile! I never thought I could do that. I am doing it in 20 minutes, which in my opinion is not bad. But for the military I have to do the whole 1.5 miles in 15 minutes or less. I think I can be there by March. No, I KNOW I can be there by March!
Military:
To be honest I didn't do the military prep stuff tonight. I just wanted to take a break from it tonight. I guess I don't like sit-ups and push-ups as much as I like jogging. Odd turn of events for me.So instead of a run down of what I ate today in a paragraph I am just going to do screen shots of my sparkpeople Nutrition page.
Hopefully you can see it.
So tomorrow I plan on making it another good day. I have class tomorrow night so I will try to do a work out video tomorrow and if I get home in time I will still run.
Oh, Almost forgot to mention that I drank my 64oz of water, well almost. I will before bed, I have just a little more to go.
Now, it's time for bed!
Until Tomorrow







