Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Weigh in #4

Previous weight: 209
Current weight: 205

I see a pattern here. I seem to lose weight, gain some, lose more than I lost before. lol What is going on!? I figured the way this week was going though, that I would not lose anything and gain it all back. I have no clue how I managed to lose 4 pounds this week. I will take it that is for sure.

This week I do plan on not eating so much pizza! lol Yeah, I had a pizza fit. I also had two sodas (can soda 12 oz) Friday. Friday is pretty much my free day but I usually do not drink 2 sodas. I can't seem to cut out sodas all together but I only have one a week and it kills my craving. I do plan on drinking a Dr. Pepper next weekend though. I would rather have that then a Pepsi. And a peanut butter twix! (if I can find one)

So, as far as eating habits this week, I could have done better. Exercise, I could have done better. Sleep, I could have done better. lol

I have a problem it seems. I am a very big procrastinator. So much so that it effects that things I love in life like writing and exercise. You can tell I would rather stay at home then go party...though I wouldn't mind going to party a little bit right now. I need to let loose and dance a little, though I do dance around in my bedroom.

I have been cleaning all morning and I still have some more cleaning to do so I better get back to that.

The goals for this week are the same as always.
  • Drink plenty of water
  • Run at least three times a week
  • Weight lifting at least 4 times
  • At least one DVD exercise this week (gotta start somewhere)
  • Lose at least 2 pounds this week, or just don't gain weight! 
  • Don't procrastinate. Know what you need to do and do it!
I have noticed that my goals for each week do not always consist of exercising, eating right and all that good stuff that go along with losing weight. It has to do with other things in my life as well. Getting plenty of rest, doing things when they need to be done, making sure I have time to do the things I love the most.

I will be sitting down sometime today to write out a schedule. I need time to work out, time for homework, and time to work on my book. I have to treat working on my book like a second job. The same with school work...a third job. I need to create a schedule and stick to it like I have to stick to a regular work schedule. After all, writing will one day (soon) be my full time job. And I know that I will love it as much as I do now.

Until we meet again