Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man...woman.

I can't believe how good I am doing! I know that this is only the third day but I have set a reasonable goal for this. I have decided that I will keep doing what I am doing for the whole month of January. If I don't see the results I want at the end of the month I will change things up and do something different. I can do this for a month. It's just like jogging, I can do 5 minutes at a time.  You just take it one day at a time, and thats how you get to where you want to be. I am really starting to learn this. I am finally catching on to what others have known for a while. And I also know that I can do this.

I didn't go over my calorie count! But I didn't drink all the water I needed to drink. I did drink about 48ounces of water today. So I almost got there. I let some stuff get in the way, some very productive stuff though!

Good news is I did run today.

Treadmill:
               Time: 30:30
               Distance: 1.5 miles
               Jog time: 20 minutes. ONE MILE!!
               Calories burned: 200

Military Prep:
                     Sit-ups: 32 Getting better!
                     Push-ups: 20 though I am afraid to say that. The last few sucked!

Over all today was an awesome day. At first, I thought I was doing really bad. I hadn't tracked my calories today but I remembered everything I ate so it was easy to track when I finally sat down to track them. And I didn't do any video workouts today. I have a good excuse, I was finishing my book. I could have gotten up earlier though...I slept late today. I still need to work out that.

So what do I need to work on tomorrow?
  • Gotta get back to drink my 64 ounces of water
  • I will be up before 9 cause I have to be at work at 7
  • I am already up past my bed time! I blame class! lol Sorry, bad excuse.
  • I should not eat past 7 which I did tonight because of class. I have got to stop using that as an excuse.
I am ready to go to bed so I am going to finish watching Biggest Loser and go to bed. Did I leave anything out tonight?
Until tomorrow