Today went okay...a little bit. I did lift weights, did some cleaning and some school work. But I didn't run. My legs are really sore today and I am not sure what is going on. I probably won't run tomorrow either unless me and my brother both get out of class early. For breakfast today I had some cereal that has flax seeds and strawberries with 2% milk. I think the cereal was stale cause it tasted funny so that is why I am trying something new tomorrow. For lunch I had leftovers but they were all blended up and put on pita bread. It was broccoli, potatoes, and roast beef with a mix of ranch dressing and soy sauce. It had way to much soy sauce. For dinner we had potato soup. It was actually really good after I added turkey bacon and some cheese to it. It could have used a little sour cream.
I am letting my school work get in the way of my work outs. Don't get me wrong, I know that school is important. But, I wait until the last minute to do my work and then I am behind. So I don't have time to work out because I was wasting time all week. Okay, so I have a problem with procrastination. How does one get over that? I guess you just push through it right?
I didn't drink enough water today. I tried, it's just, I get these moments where I am just not thirsty and I forget to drink water. Is that a problem for anyone else?
That is all I have for you today. I need to get to bed so I can read a little before I go to sleep.
Until Tomorrow






