Friday, January 21, 2011

Shame on me!

I didn't blog last night! I have somewhat of a good reason. I went out with my brother and his friends. I know, lame that I don't have my own friends to hang out with right? So I didn't get home until 11pm so I was ready to get to bed.

Yesterday was not the best day for me. I was having issues with myself I guess. I just wasn't feeling the drive and determination that I usually do. I was just a bummer yesterday. Despite that I did eat pretty healthy until I got home from work. Then my brother had bought pizza from little ceasers. And when I went out with my brother and his friends we went to a pizza place. I didn't eat a ton of pizza but I surely ate after 7pm. Good news is I still drank water!

I didn't exercise either...

So today, if I get home in time tonight I will run but that is about all I am going for today. I have a project to work on and I need to get it going, its due Sunday night and I kind of want to make it look good. lol And of course I plan to eat a healthy lunch! Possibly more oatmeal, cause I love it! And water, I will drink plenty of water today.

Until later