Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Look at me go!

I have been sick today, sore throat and just really tired. You would think that I would just skip today and not do anything. But I didn't! I didn't mention this yesterday, but my parents got me a weight bench for Christmas. Greatest gift ever! So I did some stuff on that and then I got on the treadmill. Right now I am drinking water...but I haven't had any today. So here is the good, the bad and the ugly.

The Good
  1. Lifted weights even though my arms were sore from yesterday.
  2. Got on the treadmill for 30 minutes
  3. Drinking some water right now.
  4. I actually ate breakfast this morning
The Bad
  1. Just started drinking water
  2. Ate a good amount of junk food 
  3. Ate after 7, but only about 30 minutes after
The Ugly
  1. Water...water...water. Again
  2. Need to get to bed before 11
  3. Gotta stop sleeping so late on my days off.
Goals for tomorrow
  1. Drink at least twice the amount of water I drank today.
  2. Treadmill for at least 30 minutes.
  3. Eat healthy.
  4. Do not take a nap after work!
And now for the most awesome thing I did today. I jogged for 15 minutes straight! I was only going to do 5 minutes then after 5 I decided to keep going and was going to stop at 10 minutes. Well after 10 minutes I was still feeling pretty good so I decided to keep on going and then stopped at a little after 15 minutes. I jogged about 3 quarters of a mile. I pretty much have to double that speed to get to where I need to be for the military. But, I have three months to do that. I think I can do it. Now the question is, should I keep going with the couch to 5k program? I just don't know.

Just a few more list to go.

Treadmill:
  • Time: 30 minutes
  • Distance: 1.42 miles
  • Calories: 191
Weights
  • 15 bench presses w/50 pounds
  • 10 butterflies w/ 30 pounds
  • 15 leg extensions w/ 35 pounds
  • 15 leg curls w/ 35 pounds
Military stuff
  • 29 sit-ups in one minute
  • 18 push-ups in one minute
That is it for the list. My push-ups are not the best but I think in the time I have I can do better. Now, I am tired and I have work in the morning so I am going to get ready for bed and hope that tomorrow is just as good, if not better than today.

Until Tomorrow
*Heather*