Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day not so well

Second blog for today, I know. But, all for good reason. See this morning was my recap of the week. Tonight is recap of today. So here it is.

  1. I did not work out today
  2. I did not drink any water
  3. I had a soda!
  4. I ate a lot of candy
  5. I did not make healthy choices when it came to eating
I am not even going to go into the things I did good because when it comes to fitness I did nothing right today. But, this week I am going to start the couch to 5k program, along with my daily work out routines. Oh yeah, I am going to lose that last 2 pounds before Christmas. Now about the soda. I have not had one in a month...and honestly I have not been craving them at all! Me and my brother went to see Tron tonight and when I go to the movies I like to have a soda. I do not go to the movies often so I figured this was okay. I do not plan on having another soda tomorrow or any time soon. Actually, I probably wont have another soda until I go to the movies again, and after the damage I have done this holiday season, I will not be able to afford the movies for a few months.

And aside from being broke, once that calendar turns to 2011 my main focus is to get in shape and ready for the military. Well that and getting good grades in my last quarter of college. I am nervous, very nervous but I have to keep looking ahead and do what is right for me now, and for my future.

Until Tomorrow
*Heather*

3 comments:

  1. You're joining the military!?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. That is the plan. I have been wanting to join since I was 12. I tried to join the Navy right after high school but got shot down because of my weight and I just wasn't mature enough to crack down and do what I needed to do. I am hoping I have grown up since then. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's quite an endeavor. But nothing will get you in shape faster!

    ReplyDelete