Monday, December 27, 2010

Rewind and Replay

Christmas is over! I can get back to my regular routine...that is if I actually had one. I am trying really hard to keep things on a regular schedule. So I restarted the c25k tonight. I will get to that in time.

First the part I like to call the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have no clue why I started thinking of it that way. And just as a recap, the good, self explanatory. The bad...again. The ugly, all the things I need to work on. And then there are the daily goals. So here it is.

The Good
  1. Didn't eat nearly as much chocolate as I have the past few days
  2. Ate somewhat healthy...possibly.
  3. Didn't eat after 7. Though I am hungry after my run.
  4. I lifted a few weights and did day one of c25k
The Bad
  1. Had a soda but it was a seirra mist and I only had it cause my stomache wasn't feeling well.
  2. I didn't drink a lot of water
  3. I could have eat healthier.
The Ugly
  1. Water, water, water! I need to drink more of it...maybe I need to drink nothing but water...
  2. Need to work on getting myself back on a regular sleep schedule.
Goals For Tomorrow!   
  1. Of course my first goal is to always always drink water. 
  2. Lift some weights
  3. Walk for at least 30 minutes.
Three seems to be my lucky number. 


Couch to 5k stats
Week 1, Day 1
  • Time: 30 minutes
  • Distance: 1.34 miles
  • Calories burned: 183
Soon I will add another daily list. I have to start doing push-ups and sit-ups, all in the sake of getting myself ready for the military. My time is running out and I know the 210 I was at before the holidays is gone. I really let myself go and I couldn't really afford it. So I guess another goal is to blog every day! It will keep me honest. I might even start keeping a log of what I ate. Before the end I will have a long and boring blog mainly meant for myself but will still share because...it keeps me honest. lol And I like to think that maybe I will encourage someone else to start living a healthy and active life.


Until Tomorrow
*Heather*