Just a quick blog tonight just so I don't get out of the habit of blogging every day.
I didn't keep up with calories today because Fridays are so hectic. I know that I should no matter what but...I didn't. I will not make excuses but accept the fact that I just didn't.
I did work out last night. And I felt it today. I was going to work out today but I got so busy and now I am just so tired. I bought groceries today to last for the next two weeks. Healthy lunch everyday! And I am looking up recipes to make my own hummus cause it is supposedly a good thing to eat when you are hungry...lol I didn't drink all the water I needed today but I am getting better at drinking more.
Tomorrow is another busy day but I am going to make sure to work out. I know that I really really need too. Actually I am going to start getting up at 7am on my days off so that I don't get out of the habit of getting up early and going to bed early. Hopefully things are finally going to come together. I think with Christmas coming up I have really found my push to drop this weight.
I bought my Christmas outfit today. It's really cute but just a tad tight and the pants are skinny jeans. I have never owned a pair of skinny jeans and they are really tight around my thighs and calf. So I know that I need to work on those areas, though with tae bo I am working my thighs really well. I am not sure there is much I can do about my calf muscles...they are nothing but muscle but maybe there is a little hidden fat in there?? So I am hoping that when Christmas finally roles around I will be rocking the outfit like a super model. lol And hopefully in a few more weeks after that I will no longer be able to wear my skinny jeans because I am too skinny for them! lol Dream big or don't dream at all. Right?
So I say goodnight for now and hope that tomorrow I find it easy to stick to some kind of plan even though I will be out all day tomorrow. I will make sure to eat a healthy breakfast to get my day going and fill up my water bottle before I leave the house.
Until Tomorrow.
*Heather*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





