Its the last minutes before Christmas is here...and gone. We are in the last days where we put the final touches on the gifts we have wrapped and we plan the last detail of our Christmas outfit, as well as trying to lose those last few pounds. But losing those last few pounds is not so easy with all the cookies, candy, and cake laying around. Or with all the chaos of last minute shopping and planning.
And that is my excuse for today. Yes, we are back to that, excuses. We all have them right? I guess you already know what is coming. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (in this case ugly means what needs improvement.)
The Good
- I drank more water
- I got up on time
- About to head to bed on time
The Bad
- Tons of candy!
- Christmas cookies
- More candy
- Didn't drink enough water
- No exercise
The Ugly
- Drink more water
- Get some exercise
- Stop making excuses
Goals for tomorrow
- Drink 8-8oz of water
- Day 2 of C25k
My goal list for tomorrow is rather short, I know. But, we are one day away from Christmas and if I don't have to many goals I might actually stick to accomplishing them. That, and I have something I would really like to do tomorrow and to many goals set might get in the way of that. :P
Until Tomorrow
*Heather*