Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7th

I must get out of this habit of not blogging when I have a bad day, as far as health wise. And as you can guess yesterday was a bad day. I had the same thing I always have for breakfast, an egg, cheese, and bacon bagel. For lunch I wasn't going to eat...I guess I was having a bit of a anorexic moment. Sorry, I shouldn't joke about something so serious. Anyways, I wasn't going to eat but I was a little hungry so I went searching for food. What did I find? Hot pockets...and not the lean ones but the regular ones. And I ate one and a half. Way more calories in one meal than anyone should eat. For dinner my dad made chicken, potatoes, green beans and stuffing. But before dinner I had a chicken sandwich and didn't eat much of dinner. Not much at all. And, I didn't work out.

Today was a tad bit better, actually a lot better than yesterday. Breakfast was the bagel thing again. Lunch was a bowl of raisin bran cereal. Dinner was beans, greens, potatoes, and corn bread. Now, I didn't drink any water today...bad I know. But I didn't drink any sodas either. I had orange juice with breakfast and sweet tea with dinner. Earlier today I did a lower body work out. I did one of the core rhythms video. It's all about dancing. I love dancing! So anyways, I did my work out and ate pretty well today. I just got to get that water in!

So yesterday was one week since I stopped drinking sodas...again. I went a month without a soda last time and I started drinking one every Saturday. Then, I would have more through the week until all my work went down the drain. Good bye hard work. So here we go again. First week down and honestly, I am not really craving a soda much. Maybe the first time left a bit of an impression.

Tomorrow I am going to work really hard on drinking all my water.


Until Tomorrow
*Heather*