Yesterday was simply amazing! I was up at 7am, well a little after, and got in a good breakfast and my tae bo workout. Then headed to the mall. I walked all over the mall! It was simply crazy. I should have known it was going to be crowded but oh my wow. It was crazy. People were all over the place doing their last minute shopping. I got two new pairs of shoes and 4 new fingerless gloves. It was a great day. I even got in all my water for the day! I didn't eat a great lunch but we had subway for dinner. So over all yesterday was a pretty good day.
Today on the other hand has not been so great. I was a little down, my usual weekend down, I guess its because I have more time to dream. And when there are dreams there let downs. So I didn't get a good breakfast or lunch...or dinner for that matter. I didn't work out today and I didn't drink any water. Today is just...over. Tomorrow is going to be a better day, maybe. And classes start back this week and I have four classes instead of three so my schedule is going to be crazy.
So, that is all I have for this blog. Just not in the mood to blog much tonight.
Until Tomorrow
*Heather*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





