Another obstacle is the weight and push-ups. I am pretty good with sit-ups but they could use some work as well, just not as much as running and push-ups. As I strength myself I think I will be able to lose weight in the process. As of this moment I need to lose around 45 and 50 pounds to be at an acceptable weight for the military. Though, with my bone structure I may have to do the body measurements. Either way, I know that I can be ready by March. If not my March, no later than the end of April. My over all goal is to be in the military before my 26th birthday. I know I can do it.
Here is my dreaded list for the day
Messed up on
- Didn't drink enough water
- Ate after 7
- Slept too late this morning
Things I did that were good
- Started C25k program
- Ate somewhat healthy
- Got to bed on time last night
Goals for tomorrow
- Drink 8-8oz of water
- Make better choices for meals
- Don't eat after 7
- Walk on treadmill and some other kind of work out.
C25k Week 1, Day 1 stats
- Total of 30 minutes
- 1.33 miles
- 185 calories burned
Until Tomorrow
*Heather*





