Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Weigh in #1

Good Morning, Afternoon, evening, night... whatever time it is right now. I keep watching all these videos on Youtube and they have these special days like Shout out Sunday and then they number it. So I decided for my weigh in days I am going to do the same thing cause, its an awesome idea.

I have been super good this week because I have not once weighted myself except last Sunday. I decided that if I don't focus on it so much maybe I will be pleasantly surprised on Sunday and I am! But we will get to that in a moment. First it is the list of good and bad things I did this week. Although most is going to be bad I am sure.

Bad Things
  1. Did not drink the water I should
  2. Did not exercise like I should...well to be honest I didn't exercise at all this week.
  3. I had a lot of candy this week. The Reese cups are evil! 
  4. I have slowly sunk back into my bad habit of staying up to late!
  5. Bad food choices.
Good Things 
  1. I had good intentions all week. Does that count?
  2. I actually got my room cleaned and kept my clothes off the floor.
  3. I had a bag packed ready to go for a run in the park after work. Lets ignore the fact that it never got used.
  4. I set up a work out schedule on the Microsoft works Calendar.  I have everything there now. I feel so organized!
  5. I was on time for work every day!
Needs Improvement 
  1. Water. I really need to drink more. 
  2. Exercise. I need to stick to the awesome work out plan I have written up.
  3. Sleep. I need so much more of it. And I really need to get to bed on time every night.
  4. This has nothing to do with weight loss but I really need to work on being nicer and controlling my anger.
  5. I need to get up when the clock goes off and stop hitting the snooze button. I am sure this will make for a happier me.
With that, set let's see what I can tell you. There is not much that I have not already covered. I have been taking my vitamins everyday and reminding myself why I am doing what I am doing. And I have decided that no matter how scary it is to leave home, I really really want to join the Air Force. I am going to do it this time. My brother told me the other day that he would would be disappointed if I didn't join this time. I hate disappointing anyone! So I know what I must do and I will do it. I just have to stay focused. And now for what you have all been waiting for...or possibly not.

Sunday Weigh In! 
Last weeks Weight: 213
This weeks Weight: 210 

Yay for awesomeness and losing 3 pounds even though I wasn't very focused or very good this week.

To all of those trying to lose weight, good luck this week. I know with Christmas coming up it is going to be hard to control ourselves around all the sweets and turkey and ham. It's going to be hard for us to have time to work out because of all the last minute shopping and wrapping and decorating. And if you slip a little don't let it ruin your day. Tomorrow is another day yes, but the next minute is another minute as well. Don't ruin the rest of your day because of one little mistake. Don't throw your hands in the air and say "I will do better tomorrow!" Finish that piece of candy you just shoved in your mouth and say "I will do better now." 

Until Tomorrow
*Heather*