Today went much better than yesterday. I only went about 150 over my calorie count. I didn't drink any water...so I know that is something I need to work on and I didn't work out.
I sat down and figured out my check that I will be getting Friday. I have lunch planned out for the next two weeks and that is exciting. Hopefully things will work out and hopefully next week I can get back into going running Mon, Wed, and Fri. I didn't go this past Monday because of class and I didn't go today because I forgot my running clothes. Of course I could have run in the neighborhood but...I sort of took a nap when I got home today and I know that was a big mistake. I won't be going Friday because everyone gets paid and pay days are hectic and full of running errands.
So here are the things I need to work on.
1. Working out at least 30 minutes a day.
2. Drink more water.
3. Go to bed on time.
4. Get up on time. (haha)
5. Stop giving in to my cravings.
6. No more naps during the day.
7. What ever else should be here but I can't think of right now.
Lets see if I can get this thing back on track. I am going Saturday with my brother to do a little shopping. He is after a hat that he can only get at the mall...and I am headed to hottopic in hopes of finding something awesome to wear for Christmas. Of course I will be hitting up other stores as well, not at the mall but way away from the mall.
Guess I better get started on this list of things to work on and get myself to bed.
Until tomorrow
*Heather*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





