I passed this girl today and I was so shocked at how skinny she was! There was nothing to her. But, I still couldn't help but to wish I was her. She was tall, skinny and super gorgeous. Who wouldn't want to be her...right? And to think of all the guys that take a second glance as they walk by her. It's depressing really because you know that she has probably never had an issue with weight ever in her life. Of course, what makes it even more depressing is she probably eats like a fat kid. I could be wrong I guess. She could come from a family that has always eat healthy food and encouraged (or forced) her to work out everyday for hours. Who knows. All I know is I wish I could be her size. Although, she looks like she could be snapped in two with no problem.
I am horrible. I can't help but to compare myself to her because I do know what kind of attention she gets. All I had to do was watch my brother when he saw her. He is completely taken with her really. I guess it helps that she is really pretty. But still, I know that I am only hurting myself by comparing myself to her. Truth is, I will NEVER be as skinny as her. It just isn't possible with my build. So I have to face it that, while I can be slim, I will never be that slim. But isn't my main goal here to be healthy? I guess it is. Healthy...and to become a runner cause if I don't become a runner in reality I will just keep running in my dreams and that gets exhausting.
On to today. I did okay with my eating if you don't count all the candy I snuck in...They had it sitting out at work...I just couldn't help myself. But had I not had the candy I would have been right in my calorie range.
As far as working out, as soon as I post this I am doing some tae bo and the video I have is about an hour long...it will probably kick my butt and make me sore tomorrow but...I deserve the pain. The video is Billy's BootCamp Cardio Inferno. I will let you know how I like it. The cover states I can burn up to 800 calories...Which means I probably won't even make it through the whole video. lol
So I am going to start this thing over that I used to do in another blog. I am going to list all the things I did today that were positive and all the things I did that were not so positive.
Positive:
1. Day 4 of no soda
2. Still drinking my water but I will get in my required amount before bed.
3. Working out (or about to anyways)
4. Almost ate good (stupid candy but we will still count this as a positive.)
Negative
1. Stupid candy!
2. Waiting so long to exercise.
3. two glasses of sweet tea (should have only had one.)
4. Didn't get up on time this morning.
Until Tomorrow
*Heather*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





