Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello?

Ooo! Look who it is...it's me!

I am trying my best to blog more, but it seems so tedious to blog about my fitness. Especially when I am not doing so great at it right now. Boo.

I will say that I am not far from being under 200 now! WOOT! I hope to be there before graduation. I know I can do it. I just have to lay off the sweets and get my butt out of my chair.

Today, I would not say that I ate particularly healthy but I didn't stuff myself. I did have a soda :(. But, I think I am okay with that.

I went out and jumped rope today. 300 with my longest streak being 100 jumps. My legs actually started to burn. I was going to do more workouts but I was so tired! I have been up since 6am and running on 4 hours of sleep...

Yes, the sleep issue is my fault and I really need to work on getting that fixed.

The point is, I did something today and ate a little on the healthy side. I just wanted to post a quick update so everyone knows that I have not given up...just stopped blogging. :)