Saturday, March 19, 2011

Here we Go!

I am not doing the best I could be doing, but I am doing better than I was. I am drinking more water and staying a lot more active!

I want to go rock climbing, I just have to get the money to go. I found an indoor place near me for rock climbing. It is only 12 dollars for a day pass. I want to give it a shot, it looks like fun and a great work out. I like doing things that are fun and considered exercise. :P

Me and my brother got out in the yard and played badminton until a storm came up. That kind of sucked. I think I might go jump rope though.

Tomorrow is my official weigh in day. Yep, still on Sundays. But if it looks as good tomorrow as it did this morning, I think I am well on my way to finally reaching my goal.

Friday is my graduation! Last one ever because I am NOT going back to school. I have a goal in mind for Friday and I think I can possibly make it. As long as I don't over indulge in anything and stick to my guidelines. I know I can do this.

I updated my blog too. Made a new background for it. It is much simpler and probably doesn't take as long to load either. I am going to make a new title image for it too...hopefully I will do something that looks awesome. lol