The past three days I have been going outside and jumping rope and playing badmiton with my brother. I even got my mom outside today! But my calf muscles are so freaking sore!
It's funny. Usually when my legs are sore I stop working out for a few days and then have trouble getting back into the swing of things. This time, I keep going. I love that my calf muscles are getting so tight and hardly any fat left in them. I have always had big calf muscles, it has always been the easiest muscle for me to develop. And it is always the last to get flabby!
Now, I just need to focus a little more on my other muscles!
I didn't do a weigh in yesterday because my weight is so odd at the moment. One day it is 203 the next 207 the next 205...It keeps changing like that. So I am trying to cut out things that might be causing the odd weight problems and working out a lot more. It helps that I am off work this week and my main focus has been fitness. lol
Right now I am sitting in front of my computer wasting time because I don't want to finish cleaning my room. I am one of those people that once I start I find all kinds of things that need to be done. I need to reorganize things, throw things out, vacuum my room, pick up trash, put away clothes, clean out junk drawers. Ugh. Guess I better get back to it. My legs are going to be sore from sitting down for to long. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





