Saturday, March 26, 2011

Can't be good

The closer I get to my goal the more things get confusing. Well, not really confusing but stressful. I feel great right now. I have come into my own. I like me and my confidence is higher than it has ever been! But I have found myself with a new issue!

I feel guilty when I eat! Crazy right? It started when I would eat junk food. That made sense. Then slowly it went on to more foods. Now, there is not a lot of healthy stuff around the house right now because of the money issue. But, I don't eat a lot so I am making up for the lack of healthy food. But here lately, I feel guilty for eating anything! It is the weirdest thing ever.

Don't think I am going crazy and have stopped eating. That is so not the case. I still eat. I don't eat past 7 because that makes it even worse. And days that I don't work out, it is even worse! I still make myself eat so I am at least doing that. But how do I get past this guilt for eating?? It makes no sense if you ask me. It's really crazy!

That is all I have today. I did get on the scale this morning and it was 203. Yay! Maybe soon I can finally be under 200!