I keep telling myself that I am going to do it. That I am finally going to get back to a regular routine and start working out again. That I am going to cut down on my sugar intake, count calories, and get the proper amount of sleep.
And everyday I say this, I lie.
At the end of everyday I hate myself more and more just because I have fallen from what I was doing so good at. I was counting calories, not eating a lot of sugar, not eating after 7 and actually getting good sleep as well as working out. Now, when I go to bed I toss and turn because all I can think about is all the stuff I could have done that day but didn't. When I get up in the morning I take a look in the mirror and quickly look away in shame.
For a little while, I was feeling good about myself and where I was going. I was losing weight and almost to my first weight goal. For some reason the closer I get to that first goal the harder it is to keep up my hard work. I never did like change very well...
So, today, I write this down and share it with the small little world that will see this post. These are my goals that I plan to actually stick to until I can finally reach peace with my body.
My first set of goals (because I am going to take this slow)
1. Work out everyday, Monday-Friday, for at least an hour.
2. Drink nothing but water (Gotta cut out the sugar from the other drinks)
3. Eat nothing after 7...EVER!
4. Walk on treadmill while watching nightly shows...
For my work outs I am going to be using Zumba, Tae Bo, and Yoga.
Monday- Zumba followed by weight lifting
Tuesday- Tae Bo followed by 300 jump ropes
Wednesday- Yoga
Thursday- Zumba followed by weight lifting
Friday- Tae Bo Followed by 300 jump rope.
Saturday- Rest
Sunday- Weekly weight in.
It's a sort list, but it's a start. If I start out slow maybe I can actually make it this time. I just have to stay focused and keep going even when I don't see results.
With the weekend coming up...a somewhat busy weekend, I plan on starting this Monday. But I will watch what I eat and not eat after 7 over the weekend as well as drink plenty of water. So the only thing I won't force myself to do this weekend is the exercise...
Wish me luck!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Getting Back in the Game
2011-06-16T16:49:00-07:00
Heather
exercise|fitness|healthy|water|weight loss|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






