I know that I need to get this weight off. I know I need to be healthy and I KNOW I WANT to fit into my corset by Christmas. I have a little ways to go to fit and I think I have plenty of time to get where I need to be. I really am sick of being this person. The one that says she will do something but she never does. I want to blog everyday, I want to track my fitness and calorie consumption. But in order to do that I HAVE to make time in my schedule. Which shouldn't be hard...you wouldn't think anyways.
I work 7am-3:40pm, Monday thru Friday. At the moment I don't do a lot of work because there isn't anything for me to do. I do what I can and wait for the rest. Then I usually get home between 4:30 and 5pm. What do I do when I get home? I sit in front of my computer and waste the hours before my nightly shows come on. What should I be doing? Exercising, writing, doing something, anything productive. I always use the excuse that I am too tired, I didn't get enough sleep, I ate healthy so I don't need to work out today, or...oh, the list goes on! So maybe I should be more focused on getting myself on a schedule and doing what I need to do rather than making excuses. I can't use the excuse that I am getting used to my new work schedule because I have been at my new job for a little over a month now. I am used to it, I just don't want to admit it.So here it is everyone, I am used to my new work schedule and I now realize that I must move on and continue my quest to lose weight and find happiness with myself.
So cheesy!
Here is what has to happen.
- I have to buy healthy foods. I know what makes me sick so I must stay away from it.
- I have to make time in my schedule everyday to work out. No matter how busy I think I am going to be that day. Most of the time I know how busy my day is going to be so I have to find time to do a little something. Even if it is just a minute of crunches, a minute of situps and a minute of squats. So, for starters, on my busy days find time to do at least 3 minutes of some kind of activity
- I have to want this and do it. Like Nike says, JUST DO IT!
You think I can do this? I think I can. I know I can. And I don't need your approval, but support would be awesome. I am going to be a lean mean fighting machine by time Christmas gets here. Watch me!
When I get home I will type up a schedule and post it on here. I have to go grocery shopping when I get off work today...that should be fun seeing as I have no idea what I am going to buy. I can do this though.





