I keep saying tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will not drink a soda.
Tomorrow I will work out.
Tomorrow I will go for a run.
Tomorrow I will eat healthy.
Today, I say now. I am sick that I have gained weight back that I had lost. I had only lost 10 pounds but it is almost all back. I should be ashamed of myself. So, today I get myself back on track. If it is possible I will work out at least 30 minutes today. I say if possible because I have a final project due tonight and I have to get it finished and then I have class. But if I get home in time I will definitely work out tonight.
I even started back eating healthy this morning. I had an egg sandwhich (egg beaters) with a slice of cheese and a piece of turkey bacon on a whole wheat bagel thin.The only issue was the mayo I used. It was the regular kind and not the light. Oh, and a cup of unsweet tea...I needed something with a little flavor.
That is it for now. Hopefully for lunch I can eat something healthy, light and filling...just don't know exactly what that will be.
Until we meet again
*Heather*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





