First post on a new blog, a blog I plan to keep up with on a daily basis. I want to be able to look back at the end of each month and see where I messed up and what good things I did. This is all about fitness. It is about what I eat and what I do to stay active.
The problem is, I have to lose between 40 and 50 pounds to join the Military. I want to join the military when I graduate college in March. That does not leave a lot of time but I have had a ton of time before now. I just didn't work very hard, but now I want to work hard, now I want to prove to everyone I can do it. Even my dreams think I can do it now.
On to how this blog is going to work for me. I would like to blog about how I feel through the day, just to see if my moods have any effect on what and how I eat. I want to keep up with my calories and how much I worked out each day. And I am going to update at the end of every day so that I can keep a close eye on what I am doing wrong, and possibly get help from others along the way.
By all means, if you have a fitness blog, link me to it. We can help each other through this. The easy part is getting going, the hard part is continuing.
Until we meet again
*Heather*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





